The announcement of the Credit Team of the Year 2016 is a big part of our National Conference and will be announced on the first day of our conference, Wednesday 12th October at 4:00pm.
The finalists of this prestigious award will be highly recognised within the credit industry with the support of both AICM and Veda.
To find out more information about this award please see below.
Applications are open until the 31st July- Don't miss out!
AICM and Veda are delighted to announce applications for the 2016 National Credit Team of the Year are now open!
Nominating your credit team has many personal and professional benefits including the chance to:
- Demonstrate best practice in credit management
- Gain team and individual recognition within the credit industry and internally within your company
- Develop personal presentation skills
- Build team spirit.
EACH NATIONAL FINALIST (2 TEAMS) WILL RECEIVE;
By nominating your credit team, you will be in the running to win the following prizes:
- Recognition as one of 4 national finalists in the AICM magazine, AICM, Veda and Credit Network websites.
- The four national finalists will each receive a $1,000 Team Development Grant
- 3 non-winning national finalists teams will receive $500 each in AICM services including professional development seminars, network meetings, qualification based training and dinners.
NATIONAL WINNER RECEIVES;
Professional development services worth $2000, provided by AICM
Recognition in the AICM magazine, plus the AICM, Veda and Credit Network websites
- The 2015 National Credit Team winner’s trophy.
WHO IS ELIGIBLE?
A team of employees in a credit function (a maximum of 6, minimum of 2 to be involved in formal presentation, regardless of the credit team size)
- Membership of AICM is not a prerequisite
- Previous national winning team is NOT eligible to apply in the following year.
APPLICATION & JUDGING PROCESS
1. Applications are to cover the detail in the attached form. Applicants are invited to use the attached form or create their own Word or PowerPoint document and submit to AICM by 31 July 2016.
2. Four national finalists will be selected for interview – national finalists will be advised by Monday 9 August 2016 or shortly after.
3. The 4 National Finalists will be required to use the $1,000 Team Development Grant prior to the interviews.
4. The judging panel will interview national finalist teams at a mutually convenient time, currently scheduled for Monday 5 September and Tuesday 6 September 2016. All interviews will be conducted in a standard format. Depending on the location of the finalist, interviews may be conducted by video conferencing or other form of external communication.
5. Two national finalists will be selected as nominees for the National Winner and notified by 10 September 2016. Two members of each team of will be invited as guests to attend the AICM National Conference for the announcement of the National Credit Team of the Year winner.
6. The 2016 AICM National Conference is being held at Seaworld Resort in the Gold Coast from Wednesday 12 October 2016 to Friday 14 October 2016.
SCOPE OF THE PRESENTATION
Each application form is to be certified by the team’s Credit Manager and/or Finance Controller/ Director. This must be submitted at the same time the team’s application is submitted.
Finalists must give a 30 minute presentation to the judging panel and include how they have used the $1,000 Team Development Grant to enhance their team. This will be followed by a 45 minute.
The judging panel will comprise three Senior Credit Representatives, from AICM, Veda and an invited representative from industry.