For experienced and aspiring managers, supervisors, team leaders and team members.
Delivered by a leadership expert to help you develop as an effective leader.
Session 1: Leadership Mindset
- Understanding the paradigm shift required from team member to manager to leader
- Building influence by inspiring others to follow
Session 2 : Leadership Communication
The importance of effective leadership communication in creating and empowering a motivated and autonomous team
COMPANY: Businesswomen, coach, strategist and mentor, speaker and trainer - Athena Coaching
- Linda’s talent is enabling executives to increase their commercial success while leveraging their unique strengths and authentic approach. She mixes her personal experience in business, her strong academic background and her observations of hundreds of businesses to show professionals how to enjoy greater commercial outcomes and accelerated individual success.
Linda has coached thousands of clients to greater success through improved business strategies, leadership development, increased team engagement and greater personal satisfaction and confidence.
Linda balances the extremes required in business. She has the unique ability to focus on both the big picture and the details; the numbers and the people; the sales and the administration; the left-brain and the right-brain. Linda has a long track record in assisting business owners and executives to identify the commercially profitable big picture strategy and then create an achievable action plan to successfully implement it.
Linda built her first successful business in her early 20s, growing her business to a team of 25 bookkeepers and financial controllers. Linda’s business model modernised the bookkeeping industry dramatically, by constantly challenging the traditional models of client management and service delivery. After experiencing the results that business coaching delivered in her business, Linda sold her financial business to start Athena Coaching, where her clients enjoy the benefit of her proven commercial experience combined with state of the art coaching support and her exceptional academic background.
Linda has also been actively involved in a number of Gender Diversity based ventures such as:
- - Masters in Business Coaching (Distinction) – Sydney Business School/UOW
- - Bachelor of Arts (Psychology, Philosophy) – Macquarie University
- - Accredited Professional Coach – ANZI Coaching