9.00 - 9.45am
Fraud and Cyber Crime
9.45 - 10.45am
Future of Work
Leader Policy and Thought Leadership | Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
START OF CONCURRENT SESSIONS
(Choose one of the following options)
Are your Assets Covered: Ensuring your PPS registrations are perfected
With the PPSR celebrating its 7th birthday in January 2018 it is time to ensure you retain your security interests following expiry.
This session will cover what you need to know to ensure you are adequately prepared to and your registrations remain valid.
Why negotiation with Debtors makes cents!
- Negotiation is the most cost-effective way to achieve payment of an account or resolve a customer dispute
- The skills of good engagement, build relationships with debtors and improves your own practices and systems
- Courts will mandate Alternative Dispute Resolutions (ADR – Mediation/Conciliation) so understand and use it for strategic advantage
- Learn the “Science” of preparation, and the “Art” of leverage to close a binding deal
Credit Managers case study
Get the tips from a National Credit Manager who has been there and done that.
12.00pm - 12.45pm
Ask the Professionals
A panel of experts available to answer all your questions. Featuring Insolvency Intel and Credit Network representatives
Partner | Jirsch Sutherland
Executive Manager, Products & Developments | NCI (Brokers) Pty Ltd
Managing Director | Results Legal
Plus other panelists tbc
Advanced Collection Tools
CCE's talk about the tools that they have used for high value, high risk and great results
Technology Solutions to Credit Management Challenges
Tips and insights on how to drive efficiency through the use of technology.
END OF CONCURRENT SESSIONS
Find your leadership edge
Set in the context of a changing working world and drawing on the latest discoveries in neuroscience and human development, this session will cover the:
- Forces driving the need for leaders to learn more, and lead less
- Criticality of adapting leadership style to changing circumstances
- Key elements needed to build a team that is fit for the future of work
Founder and Managing Director | Change Meridan
3.00 - 4.00pm
Conference Closing and Prize Draw
END OF CONFERENCE