The National Credit Team of the Year Awards is an opportunity for credit teams to be recognised for the great work, results, culture and learning they do on a daily basis.
Applications for the awards will commence in May. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive the nomination forms.
Congratulations to past winners of the National Credit Team of the Year
2017 - recoveriescorp
"It was a great learning process to see how far we've come and what we've all achieved, especially the initiatives we've implemented to co-partner with NAB. We've got a great team of skilled operators," Prashant Mathur
2016 - Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
2015 - Caltex
2014 - Reece
2013 - PFD Foods
Prior to 2013 the Awards were run in NSW
2012 - Chep Australia
2011 - Coates Hire
2010 - Electrolux
2009 - Harper Collins
2008 - BOC
Debbie Piening MICM, Caltex receiving the 2016 trophy from Australian President Grant Morris
The experience throughout the AICM process has been very rewarding. The process has pushed us outside of our comfort zone, and it was very satisfying taking a step back from our day-to-day to really appreciate our achievements and growth we have shown as an organisation. The judging panel were very welcoming, and it was great to get an insight into the industry from executives, who we wouldn’t normally have exposure to. Thanks to AICM we are now rolling out a new compliance module to our department, which is helping us keep up with changes in the legislation.
We couldn’t be more excited to be a part of this year’s award!
Courtney Guerin, Senior Manager, Contact Centre & Portfolio Analytics
Hyne Timber - 2016 National Finalist“The Credit Team at Hyne Timber were delighted to have been announced one of only 4 national finalists. Not only does this improve morale generally, it cements for us that we are a leading team in the work we do, the approach we take and the value we place on proactive credit management practices both internally and with our customers.”
By nominating your credit team, you will be in the running to win the following prizes:
- Recognition as one of 4 national finalists in the AICM magazine, AICM, Equifax and Credit Network websites
- The four national finalists will each receive a $1,000 Team Development Grant
- 3 non-winning national finalists teams will receive $500 each in AICM services including professional development seminars, network meetings, qualification based training and dinners.
Each nominee (2 teams) for national winner will receive:
- Two conference registrations
- Airfares and accommodation at the National Conference
- On-stage introduction prior to the announcement of the National Credit Team of the Year winner.
- Professional development services worth $2000, provided by AICM
- Recognition in the AICM magazine, plus the AICM, Equifax and Credit Network websites
- The National Credit Team winner’s trophy.
- A team of employees in a credit function (a maximum of 6, minimum of 2 to be involved in formal presentation, regardless of the credit team size)
- Membership of AICM is not a prerequisite
- Previous national winning team is NOT eligible to apply in the following year.
Application and judging process
1. Applications are to cover the detail in the attached form. Applicants are invited to use the attached form or create their own Word or PowerPoint document and submit to AICM by 31 July.
2. Four national finalists will be selected for interview – national finalists will be advised by 9 August or shortly after.
3. The 4 National Finalists will be required to use the $1,000 Team Development Grant prior to the interviews.
4. The judging panel will interview national finalist teams at a mutually convenient time, currently scheduled for first week of September. All interviews will be conducted in a standard format. Depending on the location of the finalist, interviews may be conducted by video conferencing or other form of external communication.
5. Two national finalists will be selected as nominees for the National Winner and notified by the seoncd week of September. Two members of each team of will be invited as guests to attend the AICM National Conference for the announcement of the National Credit Team of the Year winner.
• Each application form is to be certified by the team’s Credit Manager and/or Finance Controller/ Director. This must be submitted at the same time the team’s application is submitted.
• Finalists must give a 30 minute presentation to the judging panel and include how they have used the $1,000 Team Development Grant to enhance their team. This will be followed by a 45 minute
The judging panel will comprise three Senior Credit Representatives, from AICM, Veda and an invited representative from industry.
Proudly sponsored by