The National Credit Team of the Year Awards is an opportunity for credit teams to be recognised for the great work, results, culture and learning they do on a daily basis.
Nominating your credit team has many personal and professional benefits including the chance to:
- Cummins South Pacific
- Wyndam Vaction Resorts Asia Pacific
- Hyne Timber
Wyndham Vacation Resorts Asia Pacific
The experience throughout the AICM process has been very rewarding. The process has pushed us outside of our comfort zone, and it was very satisfying taking a step back from our day-to-day to really appreciate our achievements and growth we have shown as an organisation. The judging panel were very welcoming, and it was great to get an insight into the industry from executives, who we wouldn’t normally have exposure to. Thanks to AICM we are now rolling out a new compliance module to our department, which is helping us keep up with changes in the legislation.
We couldn’t be more excited to be a part of this year’s award!
Courtney Guerin, Senior Manager, Contact Centre & Portfolio Analytics
Hyne Timber“The Credit Team at Hyne Timber were delighted to have been announced one of only 4 national finalists. Not only does this improve morale generally, it cements for us that we are a leading team in the work we do, the approach we take and the value we place on proactive credit management practices both internally and with our customers.”
Applications for the 2017 awards will commence in May 2017. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure you receive the nomination forms.
Congratulations to past winners of the National Credit Team of the Year
2015 - Caltex
2014 - Reece
2013 - PFD Foods
Prior to 2013 the Awards were run in NSW
2012 - Chep Australia
2011 - Coates Hire
2010 - Electrolux
Debbie Piening MICM, Caltex receiving the 2016 trophy from Australian President Grant Morris
By nominating your credit team, you will be in the running to win the following prizes:
- Recognition as one of 4 national finalists in the AICM magazine, AICM, Veda and Credit Network websites
- The four national finalists will each receive a $1,000 Team Development Grant
- 3 non-winning national finalists teams will receive $500 each in AICM services including professional development seminars, network meetings, qualification based training and dinners.
Each nominee (2 teams) for national winner will receive:
- Two conference registrations
- Airfares and accommodation at the Sofitel Wentworth
- On-stage introduction prior to the announcement of the National Credit Team of the Year winner.
- Professional development services worth $2000, provided by AICM
- Recognition in the AICM magazine, plus the AICM, Veda and Credit Network websites
- The 2015 National Credit Team winner’s trophy.
- A team of employees in a credit function (a maximum of 6, minimum of 2 to be involved in formal presentation, regardless of the credit team size)
- Membership of AICM is not a prerequisite
- Previous national winning team is NOT eligible to apply in the following year.
Application and judging process
1. Applications are to cover the detail in the attached form. Applicants are invited to use the attached form or create their own Word or PowerPoint document and submit to AICM by 31 July 2016.
2. Four national finalists will be selected for interview – national finalists will be advised by Monday 9 August 2016 or shortly after.
3. The 4 National Finalists will be required to use the $1,000 Team Development Grant prior to the interviews.
4. The judging panel will interview national finalist teams at a mutually convenient time, currently scheduled for Monday 5 September and Tuesday 6 September 2016. All interviews will be conducted in a standard format. Depending on the location of the finalist, interviews may be conducted by video conferencing or other form of external communication.
5. Two national finalists will be selected as nominees for the National Winner and notified by 10 September 2016. Two members of each team of will be invited as guests to attend the AICM National Conference for the announcement of the National Credit Team of the Year winner.
6. The 2016 AICM National Conference is being held at Seaworld Resort in the Gold Coast from Wednesday 12 October 2016 to Friday 14 October 2016.
• Each application form is to be certified by the team’s Credit Manager and/or Finance Controller/ Director. This must be submitted at the same time the team’s application is submitted.
• Finalists must give a 30 minute presentation to the judging panel and include how they have used the $1,000 Team Development Grant to enhance their team. This will be followed by a 45 minute
The judging panel will comprise three Senior Credit Representatives, from AICM, Veda and an invited representative from industry.
Proudly sponsored by