Establish and Maintain Appropriate Security
The ability to select and obtain security from a debtor, guarantor or lessor is an intrinsic part of a credit professional’s role and function.
- How to determine if security is required
- Selecting the appropriate security to be obtained from the range of security arrangements relevant to the type of credit to be offered
- Completing the legislative and regulatory requirements needed to ensure that the security can be enforced
- Maintaining accurate security documentation to enable ongoing validity
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for FNSCRD402 Establish and maintain appropriate security which is a Core unit from the FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- 23 November 2016
- 562 St Kilda RoadMelbourneVIC
- Parkview Hotel
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- AICM Member = $750.00
Non-Member = $900.00
- CCE Points