Manage Team and People Performance
Overview and learning outcomes:
Managing people well is essential to the role of a successful manager. The role of a manager includes developing job descriptions that set performance standards that meet organisational goals.
Key performance indicators should be developed with your staff to ensure that they are achievable and that you have the opportunity to identify any training and development needs that staff may need to ensure they are able to meet those standards.
An area that many managers feel less than confident in is counselling poor performance in staff.
Participants will gain useful insights into this important management skill.
Outcomes that are covered within this unit:
- Manage the work of others to achieve strategic outcomes
- Plan and identify the components of a performance management program
- Provide strategic feedback to enhance performance
- Provide support to enhance performance
- Monitor and review ongoing performance
- Manage good and poor performance
- Steps in managing performance
- Performance Management
- Establishing performance management objectives and measurements
- How to conduct a performance appraisal and the process
- Critical characteristics of a good performance management system
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for BSBMGT502 Manage people performance which is an Elective unit from the FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- 05 August 2016
- 215 Queen StreetBrisbaneQLD
- Tattersalls Club
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Member = $850.00
Non-Member = $930.00
- CCE Points