NSW Establish & Maintain Appropriate Security
The ability to select and obtain security from a debtor, guarantor or lessor is an intrinsic part of a credit professional’s role and function.
- - How to determine if security is required
- - Selecting the appropriate security to be obtained from the range of security arrangements relevant to the type of credit to be offered
- - Completing the legislative and regulatory requirements needed to ensure that the security can be enforced
- - Maintaining accurate security documentation to enable ongoing validity
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for FNSCRD402 Establish and maintain appropriate security which is a Core unit from the FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- 17 November 2017
- Level 3, Suite 3031-9 Chandos StreetSt LeonardsNSW
- AICM National Office
- Members $750
Non Members $900
- CCE Points