Practical Introduction to Insolvency
Improve, Clarify or Update your knowledge of Insolvency. If you or your team ever struggle to understand the various insolvency processes and how your rights and obligations vary, this course is invaluable.
Upon conclusion you will understand
- the insolvency process, both corporate and personal insolvency administrations
- communications provided during the insolvency process
- what those communications mean
- what action should be taken
This course is designed by Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA) and AICM. ARITA represents practitioners and other associated professionals who are specialists in the field of restructuring, insolvency and turnaround.
- 09 June 2016
- Lvl 3, Suite 3031-9 Chandos StreetSt LeonardsNSW
- AICM Head Office
- 9:00AM- 5:00PM
$600 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points