QLD Credit Symposium
Credit Professionals are required to remain informed and updated regarding legislative changes, developments in the law and changes to the financial arrangements, which can ultimately improve cash flow and mitigate the risk of not being paid.
Recognising problems and opportunities and efficiently utilising legal and commercial solutions will provide assistance to meet your KPI's.
How do you ensure you are up to date with developments and the strategies they affect or create?
This annual Symposium is a key part of AICM's activities to help you address this problem by providing a summary of key changes including:
- Insolvency law reforms
- Unfair contract terms and your T+C's
- Financial solutions enabling you to be paid by your customer sooner (and more)
- Defending unfair preferences claims
- Removing an appointee of an insolvent company
- 09 June 2017
- Level 13145 Ann StreetBrisbaneQLD
- QBE Offices
- 12:30pm Registration
- Members - $95
Non members - $110
- CCE Points
- 4 pts