QLD - Credit Workshop - Understanding Bankruptcy
Credit teams operate in environments where they need to be supported through best practice process. AICM workshops provide attendees a real world back drop to understand how these complex topics translate into their role
The workshops are designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office with documents to implement dependent on the situation.
Workshops not only demystify the complexities, students leave with clear takeaways to implement upon return to the office.
Topics covered include:
- Language of bankruptcy
- How to read bankruptcy documentation
- How to complete the proof of debt
- What are the time frames to which you need to adhere
- Questions you may ask the trustee
- Sample bad debt write off documentation
- Complete sample proof of debt
- Preparation of proxy form
- Planning for attendance at a creditors meeting
- Prepare a bad debt write offRegistration Form