QLD - Electronic and Digital Signatures
Daniel Hains and Damien Davis from Vincents will look at practical issues surrounding digital identity, website trust issues and application of S127-129 of the Corporations Act including;
1. What is a “digital signature”? Does this term also attach to an “electronic signature”? What else is a“signature”?
2. What happens if an electronic device or platform user’s password is stolen? Do you have to, and how do you, prove who placed the signature?
3. Forensics of phones and device usage - where, when and who used it to “sign”?
4. Tips for making sure fraudulent company employees cannot forge signatures to bind company to contracts and / or how to minimise exposure - s. 127-129 Corporations Act
5. Guarantees by individuals - not caught by s. 127-129 Corporations Act.
- 12 September 2018
- Level 34 Santos Place32 Turbot StBrisbaneQLD
- Vincents - Kurilpa Boardroom
- Daniel Hains & Damien Davis
- 5:30pm - 7:30pm
$55 (Inc. GST)
$65 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points