QLD Manage Factoring and Invoice Discounting Arrangements Face to Face 2 Day Program
Elective unit from the Diploma of Credit Management
Overview and Learning outcomes
There has been substantial growth in the use of factoring and/or invoice discounting arrangements. This course is relevant to those people who provide a factoring and/or invoice discounting arrangement as well as those people who utilise such an arrangement.
- - Differentiating between the types of factoring and invoice discounting arrangements that may be offered to prospective clients
- - How to effectively communicate to clients the different policies and procedures that the client would need to follow depending upon the type of product provided
- - Strategies to ensure that clients understand how legal assignment will vary depending on the type of product
- - What information should be provided to debtors when an arrangement has been entered into with a client
- - The advice that should be given to debtors of the debt recovery process that will be followed as a result of the introduction of the factoring and/or invoice discounting arrangement
- - How to manage the relationship between the client and the factor and/or invoice discounter and establish ongoing monitoring procedures
For detailed information regarding training, assessment and support services together with your rights and obligations as a learner, please go to www.aicm.com.au and select the Learning Services tab.
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for FNSCRD502 Manage factoring and invoice discounting arrangements which is an Elective unit from the FNS51515 Diploma of Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Study anywhere at anytime with online learning - contact AICM on 1300 560 996 or via email@example.com to learn more.
- 20 March 2018
- 215 Queen StreetBrisbaneQLD
- Tattersalls Club
- 9am - 4:30pm
- Face to Face
DIFA & Members
DIFA & Members
- CCE Points