SA Essential Insolvency update
THE ESSENTIAL INSOLVENCY UPDATE
In today’s world, businesses are faced with an ever increasing risk of dealing with insolvent customers. Credit managers must be armed with up-to-date information to deal with the flow on effects of insolvency.
Now more than ever, credit officers are the pre-advice, front line with management often relying on their insight and knowledge to protect the business.
This session will focus on preventing and dealing with preference claims and enforcing your PPSA rights in insolvency.
You will learn:
- How to protect your rights if your customer experiences an insolvency event;
- Responding to preference demands and what information should and should NOT be provided to the liquidator;
- The interaction of the PPSA with Voluntary Administration and the preference regime (including how your T&Cs can critically assist).
Courtney McDonald, a Solicitor who practices in Lynch Meyer’s Insolvency and Credit Management team, will provide practical and tactical real-world examples and key take-away points for you to use to protect your businesses.
This is a not to be missed session in an ever more ‘credit perilous’ commercial world.
- 12 April 2018
- 4 Milner StreetHindmarshSA
- Educational Development Centre
- Courtney McDonald Lynch Myer
- 8:00am - 9:30am
$45 (Inc. GST)
$60 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points