Unfair contracts legislation extending to transactions with small business
This half day session ensures that you understand the new laws and most importantly how they impact your business and what to do.
From 16 November 2016, standard clauses you always rely on may be deemed void. The flow on effects could be significant. Consider the consequences if you are no longer able to recover enforcement costs or vary terms and conditions due to the clauses you rely upon being deemed void across your whole customer base in every contract!
This half day seminar outcomes
- Understand the new legislation
- Identify the specific impacts for your business
- Determine if your terms and conditions need to be amended
- Prepare for the change
- Tips for responding to small business that seek to challenge your debts using this legislation
- 22 August 2016
- Level 115 Martin PlaceSydneyNSW
- 12:30pm Registration
$135 (Inc. GST)
$175 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points