VIC - Establish and Manage Trust Accounts 1 Day Program
The management of a trust account is relevant to those people who need to hold a Master Licence in accordance with the Commercial Agents and Private Inquiry Agents Act 2004 (NSW) and/or the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (Cth) relating to the holding of an Australian Credit License.
Outcomes covered within this unit:
- The steps involved in establishing a trust account and/or reviewing an existing trust account
- How to develop and implement good practice when managing a trust account
- Controlling activities associated with the management of a trust account
- Strategies for the reconciliation and verification of activities involving a trust account
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for BSBCNV506 Establish and manage a trust account which is an Elective unit from the FNS51515 Diploma of Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- 07 February 2019
- 562 St Kilda RoadMelbourneVIC
- Parkview Hotel
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Member $750.00
- CCE Points