Welcome to 2017!
The measure of success: Understanding your why and how that can help you start something important
To kick start the new year, we invite all members and young professionals in all areas of credit to join us for our first Youth Credit Community Event. We will be offering a drink, a chance to network with your peers and to hear from our special guest speaker William Stubbs as he shares some of his thoughts on measures of success. Will is a co-founder of the award winning, innovative mental health non-profit Spur Projects.
This will be an great opportunity to:
- Connect with fellow credit professionals,
- Learn what it takes to succeed from our young, dynamic award winning speaker
- Meet with other AICM members/councillors and find out how we can help you develop your career in credit.
- Learn more about our Young Credit Professional of the Year award.
- 10 February 2017
- 454 Brunswick StFortitude ValleyQLD
- Bloodhound Bar, Lennon Room
- William Stubbs
- 5:30pm Start
- $25 (Inc. GST)
Includes first two drinks and nibbles
- CCE Points