This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

NZ COLLECTIONS

Created: 17 April 2018
Created: Rabia
Good morning Just wondering if anyone has conducted Debt Collection training in NZ and if there are major differences in our debt collection guidelines to theirs, our privacy laws, etc. Where can I get more info on this… 0 121 Read   

Credit Repair challenge - name & signature on application

Created: 11 April 2018
Created: Rodney
Good morning All, I listed a Credit Default 3 years ago. A Credit Repair company has challenged the Default on the grounds that the Sole Trader's correct name is "Frank John Smith" but customer wrote his name as "Franky John… 1 228 Read   

National Credit Reference Scheme

Created: 16 March 2018
Created: Saira
Hi all, I have always been a member of the National Credit Reference Scheme with my previous employers. I have now joined a new company and want to get membership into the scheme, however I am struggling to find any relevant… 1 33 Read   

RETURNS UNDER PPSR

Created: 09 March 2018
Created: Karen
Hello! If you have been lucky enough to retrieve goods under your PPSR interest. Do you credit the debtors account with the face value of the original invoice or the cost of the goods to you? Any information would be… 1 58 Read   

Credit Default deletion on a "no admission basis"

Created: 05 March 2018
Created: Rodney
Hi All, I've been approached by a Credit Repair company challenging a Commercial Credit default I listed 3 years ago. Our records clearly show that the listing was warranted & complied with legislation. The Repair Company… 3 262 Read