This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Credit Default challenge - Heads Up

Created: 27 June 2018
Created: Rodney
Watch out for this situation, As is common now, I've been blitzed by a Credit Repair Company for 2 months in challenge of a Credit Default I listed. I then received an email with no identifying company logo, no auto… 2 172 Read   

AR SOFTWARE

Created: 28 May 2018
Created: Rachael
Hi Guys, I am not sure if any of you have been getting phone calls from software companies or just me. I have been approached multiple times by companies who's come up with new software for A/R side of business. I have… 3 230 Read   

Liquidation

Created: 16 May 2018
Created: ANN
We had a company go into liquidation last year and by the looks of it, it's creditors won't be receiving any payment at all, but the liquidators have put forward a resolution to vote at the next creditors meeting for their… 2 115 Read   

Credit Claim Process

Created: 10 May 2018
Created: Donna
We are a manufacturing (wholesale) business and we don't really have a Credit Claim (Dispute) process. We have 2 types of claims - Returns (incorrect items received, damaged goods received etc) & Non Returns (pricing,… 1 142 Read   

Legalities around Charging Credit Card Fees & what we have to issue the trade customer

Created: 08 May 2018
Created: Libby
When charging credit card fees on card payments taken from wholesale trade credit accounts, is it a legal requirement to supply the customer with a Tax Invoice for the fees ? 0 57 Read