This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Credit Default deletion on a "no admission basis"

Created: 05 March 2018
Created: Rodney
Hi All, I've been approached by a Credit Repair company challenging a Commercial Credit default I listed 3 years ago. Our records clearly show that the listing was warranted & complied with legislation. The Repair Company… 3 269 Read   

Secure records management - Credit Applications

Created: 28 February 2018
Created: Libby
Can anyone recommend secure storage solutions for softcopy of credit applications ? To do away with filing hardcopies in filing cabinets ? 3 211 Read   

Customer portal for customer accounts, invoices and payments

Created: 28 February 2018
Created: Libby
I am looking for a local (Aust) provider who can provide/build a portal for our wholesale trade customers to log into to view all of their invoices and make payment for their account to us. This would involve daily data… 6 213 Read   

Software

Created: 21 February 2018
Created: LUKE
We are a franchising company & looking for AR software to improve the invoicing, Risk Analysis & ATB processes. Does anyone have any opinions on what software we can utilise in conjunction with Microsoft Dynamics AX &… 2 190 Read   

Credit Applications - Storing

Created: 19 February 2018
Created: Donna
We are going "paperless" and are therefore scanning all our documentation and storing online. Do we need to keep hard copies of credit applications? 3 211 Read