This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

credit reporting policy

Created: 20 October 2017
Created: Tracey
can anyone advise if they have both a credit reporting policy and a privacy policy ? 5 271 Read   

AUTOMATED CREDIT APPLICATION

Created: 19 October 2017
Created: Lynsey
Hi All I am currently exploring automated credit application providers. I would like a provider that can provide a full service - online credit application portal with user friendly workflow, automated decision making &… 2 341 Read   

SEEKING POSITION AS ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE CONSULTANT

Created: 18 October 2017
Created: RALPH
Dear Members, I have been employed in credit/accounts receivable for almost 25 years from my humble beginnings as a Credit Officer all the way to National Credit Manager for the past 15 years . I now seek employment as an… 0 280 Read   

Export - Letters of Credit

Created: 13 October 2017
Created: Rodney
Hi All, We are increasingly exposed to export customers on open accounts. In a previous role, I managed substantial export business that was covered by Letters of Credit (60/90 Days) without any issues. With such a long lead… 1 269 Read   

Account / Credit Application re-check

Created: 05 October 2017
Created: Argie
Hi All, I was wondering if there is a limit and expiry to account/credit applications completed. For example we have clients who have completed applications with us back in 2015 which allows us to perform credit checks… 3 78 Read