This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

personal guarantee

Created: 16 February 2018
Created: Maree
I am looking for a template for a personal guarantee for a client who is fee funding their account. Does anyone have one I could use or point me in the direction to find one? Thanks in advance 8 192 Read   

Australia Post Contact

Created: 29 January 2018
Created: Leigh
I am wanting to contact a Credit Manager, responsible for the accounts team / customer service. I cant find anything on their website. I have a commercial query regarding BankitPost in Tasmania Would anyone have a… 0 195 Read   

Senior Credit Officer / Credit Supervisor

Created: 18 January 2018
Created: Maria
We are seeking a Senior Credit Officer who is ready to fast track into a Supervisor position based in the Western Suburbs of Brisbane. If anyone is interested please email me on marias@stoddarts.com.au for more information. 0 180 Read   

Credit Card Surcharges

Created: 01 December 2017
Created: Merv
We have small value 30 day accounts where the customer pays by Credit Card over the phone after receiving their Statement. Do we need to raise a separate Tax Invoice just for this small Surcharge amount in the current period.… 1 309 Read   

Payment Times Inquiry - Announcement of Government Payment Times

Created: 23 November 2017
Created: Grant
I have heard a whisper that the Government has released a response to the Payment Times Inquiry noting Government departments will now pay all invoices for contracts up to $1M within 20 days following the work of the ASBFEO,… 1 215 Read