This forum is an online community for AICM members, please ensure you are respectful of all stakeholders of the AICM.
Please report any inappropriate conduct to aicm@aicm.com.au or call 1300 560 996.

Ask a new question
Post title Question Replies Reads

Debt recovery

Created: 12 October 2011
Created: Rob
Is it worth using a debt collection agency or should I go through the legal recovery method? 2 214 Read   

Enforcing judgment

Created: Samantha
Can anyone tell me the quickest and most cost effective way of getting my money after I have received a judgment from the court for a debt owed to me? Has anyone had experience with this? 9 390 Read   

PPSA

Created: Michael Garrone
Do my clients need to do anything with the new PPSA laws where they have a plant hire company leasing plant to their trading company? As accountants we often use this strategy to improve their asset protection in the event… 0 187 Read   

Personal Guarantees

Created: Ashley Garrone
My understanding is that personal guarantees aren’t a security interest under the PPSA. Does anyone know if this is accurate? 13 239 Read   

Personal Guarantees

Created: Ashley Garrone
My understanding is that personal guarantees aren’t a security interest under the PPSA. Does anyone know if this is accurate? 0 260 Read