Individual Membership fees are $355.00 per annum with a $60.00 administration fee for new members
The Employer-sponsored program (Group Membership) offers employers the opportunity to enroll multiple employees as members of the AICM at a discounted rate. The more members, the greater the discount from the standard cost of $415.00 for a new member, as shown by the table below.
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM – To the company
- Significant savings – from 35% of the cost to 78%
- New member administration fee is waived
- Elevate the credit function of the company by having all credit staff as AICM members
- Enhance the company’s status as “Employer of Choice” by supporting staff to be AICM members
- Improve staff retention
- Improved education of employees through attendance at network meetings, seminars, formal training and knowledge gained from magazine articles
BENEFITS OF THE PROGRAM – To the individuals
Full benefits of membership including:
- Use of post-nominals “MICM”
- Attend AICM events, seminars and conferences at member rates
- Free registration to AICM Partners webinars, at least 7 per year.
- Gain eligibility to apply for Certified Credit Executive status
- Access the members section of the AICM web site
- Receive complimentary copies of the AICM magazine
- Receive discount member rates for qualification based training run by the AICM e.g. Cert. IV in Credit Management
- Being eligible to run for office
- Attend and vote at AGMs
- 3 - 10 employee members at a cost of $1,300
- 11 - 20 employee members at a cost of $2,400
- 21 - 50 employee members at $3,700
- 50+ employee members by arrangement
AICM members will retain their membership should they leave their place of employment however the employer will be entitled to replace the employee member for the remainder of the year. Interested?
For more information contact AICM.