VIC - CCE Breakfast - Current Issues in the Enforcement of Guarantees
Join Allan Kawalsky, Partner in Commercial Disputes & Transactions Group at TurksLegal for a discussion on current issues in the enforcement of guarantees.
Allan will discuss some recent court decisions and how they impact on:
- Rights of guarantors to seek contributions from other guarantors;
- Whether settling a claim against one guarantor can affect a creditor’s rights against other co-guarantors;
- Whether a guarantor can require a creditor to pursue the debtor first.
Allan Kawalsky has relevant key expertise in insolvency, PPSA, unfair preference claims, commercial disputes and debt recovery. With his array of knowledge and significant experience don’t miss the opportunity to hear his thoughts and tips.
- 26 June 2018
- Level 8, Rialto South Tower525 Collins StMelbourneVIC
- TurksLegal Offices
- Allan Kawalsky - TurksLegal
- 7:30am - 9:00am
- CCE Members
$15 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points