VIC - How to manage and recover bad and doubtful debts
Build the skills of your credit team. This unit is beneficial to loans officers, collections and credit officers and credit team leaders. This course ensures candidates have the understanding and skills of best practice in the area of debt collection.
The ability to identify and recover an overdue customer account is a core requirement of a credit professional.
Outcomes covered within this unit:
This course deals with the key aspects of dealing with a debt that has been categorised as bad or doubtful including:
- The steps involved in reviewing an account to determine if a debt is likely to become bad or doubtful.
- Understanding the difference between a bad and a doubtful debt
- Methods for dealing with a customer’s excuses for not paying the outstanding amount
- Negotiating with the customer to recover the outstanding payment
- Monitoring and documenting the outcome of the recovery action
- 11 April 2019
- 562 St Kilda RoadMelbourneVIC
- Parkview Hotel
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Members $750.00
- CCE Points