Virtual classroom - Respond to corporate insolvency situations 8th & 9th December - RTO
This unit of competency FNSCRD505 Respond to corporate insolvency situations forms part of the FNS51515 Diploma in Credit Management qualification.
This unit will provide you with an understanding of the principles involved in corporate insolvency such as liquidation both voluntary and compulsory receivership and voluntary administration. The Unit context is taken from that of a creditor rather than the debtor and thus has application to people with responsibilities which embrace financial and business management.
- Define the legal language relating to corporate insolvency.
- Explain the different types of corporate insolvency arrangements.
- Assess the processes to be followed in relation to the different types of corporate insolvency arrangements.
- Analyse the impact corporate insolvency may have upon creditors.
- Recommend possible remedies available to creditors when dealing with customers that have become insolvent
- Consider possible legal actions that may be initiated against company directors.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 08 December 2020
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBERS: $750.00 (GST Exempt)
NON MEMBERS: $950.00 (GST Exempt)
- CCE Points