Virtual classroom - RTO - Respond to personal insolvency situations - 22nd & 23rd June
This unit of competency FNSCRD511 Respond to personal insolvency situations forms part of the FNS51520 Diploma of Credit Management qualification.
Before commencing study of the insolvency field, it is important to have an understanding of what this term “insolvency” actually means. This course takes a deep dive into the following areas:
Outcomes covered within this unit:
- The understanding of the factors that may give rise to bankruptcy and the risks that a bankrupt individual may pose for an organisation
- The role and function of a trustee in bankruptcy
- The ability to complete the appropriate claims and proof of debt
- The ability to assess if the particular circumstances of the specific bankruptcy could have been avoided if the organisation had applied a different policy and/or procedure.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 22 June 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00
- CCE Points