The 2019 Victoria/ Tasmania Pinnacle Awards Night was held at the Marriott Melbourne on Thursday 21 November 2019.
The 2019 VIC/TAS Pinnacle Awards evening was a sell out event doubling last year attendance with over 120 guests.
To view the 2019 award winners and a summary of their nomination, please expand on the award categories below.
Specials thanks to the 2019 Premium Sponsor, American Express and the award sponsors.
Credit Manager of the Year
Sponsored by American Express
Joe accepting his award from Hayley Medley, National Acquisitions Manager at American Express.
Joe Losinno - Ruralco
Joe is an experienced credit manager working in various Ruralco businesses units. He has achieved
significant and consistent results in debt reductions, system improvements and project management
achieved through a structured approach and continual engagement with his team, Branch staff and the
The judges were impressed by Joe’s:
- - Reduction on overdues from over 10% in 2017 to under 3% in 2019.
- - Preventing any bad debt write off so far in 2019, significant in the Rural and agriculture sector.
- - Contribution to strategic projects across the business.
- - Travelling thousands of kilometers each year to support Rodwells Branch staff and customers.
Credit Supervisor of the Year
Sponsored by Alloc8
Client Relationship Manager, Ellen Singleton MICM of Cosyn Software presents Candy with her award.
Candy Cuesta - Dulux Group
Candy is a highly dedicated leader who exceeds the challenging requirements of her role and the
expectations of the company. She is focused on providing an environment and systems that ensure the success
of her team. Candy is emphatic, supportive, hard-working, fun loving, innovative, inspiring and
just as importantly she genuinely cares about her team.
The judges were impressed by Candy’s:
- Ability to improve service measures by over 20% despite increasing
sales volumes and same team size.
- Leadership in driving several system implementations and improvements
such as increasing e-billing uptake from 10% to 70%.
- Passion for Developing and challenging her team, including supporting team members to present at
Dulux National Conferences and reducing staff turnover for 3 years running.
Senior Credit Officer of the Year
Martina Vucak - Kingspan Insulation Pty Ltd
Martina is role model to her team working closely with internal and external stakeholders to continually
improve the customers experience with the business. She is innovative and challenges the way processes
are completed to establish more effective and efficient practices for all involved.
The judges were impressed by Martina’s:
- - Development and implementation of highly detailed and technical process improvements.
- - Initiating review of the credit application processes and terms and conditions, to ensure
compliance with legislation and industry best practice.
- - Receiving an internal company award recognising her enthusiasm,
- empathy and consideration of others.
- - 2019 AICM High Achiever award – Certificate IV in Credit Management
- - 2019 AICM Vic/Tas YCP Tony Mammone Award recipient.
Legal Representative of the Year
Sponsored by Jirsch Sutherland
Glenn Crisp MICM of Jirsch Sutherland with Monique.
Monique Millic - Oakbridge Lawyers
Monique is a driven, dedicated and commercial lawyer who always
strives to obtain the best results for her clients while being conscious of the
commerciality of each matter based on the individual merits.
The judges were impressed by Monique’s:
- Ability to settle a $1.1 million debt with full payment within 8 months, achieved through a unique
strategy involving securing the debt over multiple assets.
- Successfully negotiated a settlement worth 78% of the client’s total claim in a recent commercial
litigation prior to the matter reaching trial.
- Tailored personal communication strategy with each client.
External Collections/Mercantile Agent of the Year
Judy Vurlow - McArthur Commercial Recoveries Pty Ltd
The judges were impressed by Judy’s:
- - Achievements implementing streamlined and best practice processes for hardship, high volume low
- value collections and training her team.
- - Ability to adapt to clients needs
- - A recovery rate of 96% versus client expectation of 30%
- - Focus on clear and consistent communication with her clients
- - Dedication to her own ongoing professional development
Consultant of the Year
Sponsored by Turkslegal
Artemis accepts her award from Allan Kawalsky MICM of Turkslegal and
VIC/TAS Division Councillor Sunny Sharma MICM.
Artemis Vironis - Sharp and Carter
Artemis Vironis is a passionate and motivated Accounting and Finance recruiter.
She values her team at Sharp and Carter and builds strong relationships across the business,
clients and candidates. She provides exceptional service to her clients and candidates even if it
doesn’t involve filling a role. She keeps up to date on the credit industry and always finds the
right fit for clients and candidates.
The judges were impressed by Artemis’:
- Connection with credit industry meeting with at least 10 Credit Professionals
a week to ensure she is up to date.
- Consistently going above and beyond to support clients and candidates.
- Technical knowledge of the credit profession.