Data and Technology Panel and Forum
Find out how Credit Managers have harnessed the power of data and technology to deliver best practice operations and made their team, customers, peers and colleagues more engaged and efficient.
Those already in a data and technology driven operation will pick up insights on what more can be done and those still venturing down the path will gain insights to accelerate their program and overcome hurdles.
The Panel will Feature;
- Collections Technology expert, Trevor Middleton of Cosyn
- Payment technology expert, Terry Eames of Icepay
- Several Senior Credit Managers, including David Hunt of Fujifilm
The panel will also facilitate a forum discussion for you to pose questions, seek expert insights from the experts and contribute your own insights. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to pose a question or insight prior to the session.
Topics the Panel will cover include:
-Where have we come from aka the "good old days".
-Whether Credit Managers should push for change or wait to be pushed.
- What are the challenges with adopting technology.
- What efficiencies have been gained and what did that mean for results, the team and motivation.
- How to gain buy in from your team and Management to the change.
- 05 April 2016
- Level 2, 60 Station StreetParramattaNSW
- Austral Offices
- Member- $55 (Inc. GST)
Non-Member- $65 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points