NSW - Assess Credit Applications 1 Day Program
The ability to effectively assess an application for credit, taking into account the potential risk the applicant may constitute to an organisation, is a crucial skill for credit professionals.
This course addresses the following aspects of managing risk, particularly when assessing applications for credit:
Outcomes covered within this unit:
- How to identify and apply risk management techniques
- Evaluate the information provided in the credit application
- Assess the risk of granting the level of credit applied for and determining the appropriate level of credit.
- Formulating recommendations as to how the risk management process may be improved
- Assess and monitor credit information, Determine if security is required, Identify the range and worthiness of securities available, Negotiate suitable security and conditions, Establish agreed security and conditions, Establish credit terms and limits, Monitor and review the effectiveness of security, How to identify the application of risk management strategies to your job role, How to apply risk management strategies , How risk management policies and procedures could be improved
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for FNSCRD401 Assess credit applications which is a Core unit from the FNS40115 Certificate IV in Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- 22 February 2019
- Level 3/ Suite 303 1-9 Chandos StreetSt LeonardsNSW
- AICM National Office
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Member $750.00
- CCE Points