NSW - Manage Risk - RTO
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW DATE TO BE ADVISED
Overview and Learning outcomes:
Risk management underpins many aspects of credit management. Robust Policies and Procedures ensure risks are managed effectively, and will strengthen sales and ensure legal compliance requirements are adhered to.
We usually think about risk management in terms of credit applications and assessing individual credit entities risk. Quality risk assessment requires a thorough understanding as to why Policies and Procedures are created and how they operate on a daily basis, and are sometimes modified. This course addresses the following -
Identify application of risk management strategies to job role:
- Research legislative and regulatory requirements and appropriate risk management standards relating to risk management, and relate them to your own job role
- Access and accurately interpret organisational policy and procedures for risk management
- Clarify and confirm risk management roles with relevant stakeholders.
Apply risk management strategies:
- Determine appropriate organisational strategies and tools for controlling risks
- Identify and apply control measures for cross-organisation risks
- Choose and implement control measures for own area of operation and responsibilities.
Identify and propose changes to improve risk management strategies:
- Maintain currency of understanding and application of risk management strategies
- Audit and review risk strategy implementation to improve treatment of risks
- Recommend improvements in risk management, relevant to own job role, to management
- Model best practice risk management in own performance.
- 17 July 2020
- Level 3, Suite 301, 1-9 Chandos StreetSt LeonardsNSW
- AICM Office
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- MEMBER: $850.00 (GST EXEMPT)
NON-MEMBER: $950.00 (GST EXEMPT)
- CCE Points