Postponed - QLD - Understanding Bankruptcy - Workshop
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW DATE TO BE ADVISED
Credit teams operate in environments where they need to be supported through best practice process. AICM industry developed workshop attendees are encouraged and supported in their learnings through real world scenarios that immediately translate into their role.
The workshops are designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office have documents they may implement dependent on the situation.
- Language of bankruptcy
- How to read bankruptcy documentation
- How to complete the proof of debt
- What are the time frames to which you need to adhere
- Questions you may ask the trustee
- Sample bad debt write off documentation.
- Shopping trends
- Complete sample proof of debt
- Undertake preparation of proxy form and planning for meeting attendance
- Prepare sample bad debt write off.
- 12 May 2020
- Level 14/10 Eagle StreetBrisbaneQLD
- Turks Legal
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am to 1.00pm
- Member $275.00 (Inc GST)
Non-Member $325.00 (Inc GST)
- CCE Points