VIC Assess credit applications 1 day face to face program
Assess credit applications:
The ability to effectively assess an application for credit, taking into account the potential risk the applicant may constitute to an organisation, is a crucial skill for credit professionals.
This course addresses the following aspects of managing risk, particularly when assessing applications for credit:
Outcomes are covered within this unit:
- How to identify and apply risk management techniques
- Evaluate the information provided in the credit application
- Assess the risk of granting the level of credit applied for and determining the appropriate level of credit.
- Formulating recommendations as to how the risk management process may be improved
- 24 August 2018
- 562 St Kilda RoadMelbourneVIC
- Parkview Hotel
- 9am - 4.30pm
- AICM Members: $750.00 (GST exempt)
Non Members: $950.00 (GST exempt)
- CCE Points