Postponed - VIC - Assess Credit Applications - RTO
This event has been POSTPONED - new date to be advised
The ability to effectively assess an application for credit, taking into account the potential risk the applicant may constitute to an organisation, is a crucial skill for credit professionals.
This course addresses the following aspects of managing risk, particularly when assessing applications for credit:
Outcomes covered within this unit:
- How to identify and apply risk management techniques
- Evaluate the information provided in the credit application
- Assess the risk of granting the level of credit applied for and determining the appropriate level of credit.
- Formulating recommendations as to how the risk management process may be improved.
- 19 March 2020
- Rialto Towers, Level 8 South Tower, 525 Collins Street MelbourneVIC
- Turks Legal
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00
- CCE Points