Postponed - VIC - Understanding Corporate Insolvency - Workshop
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW DATE TO BE ADVISED
Credit teams operate in environments where they need to be supported through best practice process. AICM workshops provide attendees a real world back drop to understand how these complex topics translate into their role
The workshops are designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office with documents to implement dependent on the situation.
Workshops not only demystify the complexities, students leave with clear takeaways to implement upon return to the office.
- Explanation of insolvency and types
- Notifications received depending on insolvency event
- Indicators of insolvency
- How to interact with the insolvency practitioner
- Best practice on internal process.
- Securing your debt against real property
- Obtain familiarity with insolvency documentation
- Priority ranking of creditors
- Case study of insolvent event.
- 06 May 2020
- Level 30, 140 William StreetMelbourneVIC
- Jirsch Sutherland
- Toni Sawyer
- 9:00am - 1:00pm
$275 (Inc. GST)
$325 (Inc. GST)
- CCE Points