Postponed - VIC - Respond to personal insolvency situations- RTO
THIS EVENT HAS BEEN POSTPONED - NEW DATE TO BE ADVISED
Dealing with bankrupt individuals requires a clear understanding of the rights and responsibilities of credit personnel as provided for in the Bankruptcy Act 1966 (Cth).
- An understanding of the factors that may give rise to bankruptcy and the risks that a bankrupt individual may pose for an organisation
- The role and function of a trustee in bankruptcy
- Ability to complete the appropriate claims and proof of debt
- Ability to assess if the particular circumstances of the specific bankruptcy could have been avoided if the organisation had applied a different policy and/or procedure.
- 23 April 2020
- Level 30, 140 William StreetMelbourneVIC
- Jirsch Sutherland
- Toni Sawyer
- 9.00am - 4.30pm
- Member $850.00
- CCE Points