VIC - Understanding Corporate Bankruptcy Workshop
AICM workshops provide attendees a real world back drop to understand how these complex topics translate into their role.
The workshops are designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office with documents to implement dependent on the situation.
Topics covered include:
- Explanation of insolvency and types
- How to interact with the insolvency practitioner
- Notifications received depending on insolvency event
- Best practice on internal process
- Indicators of insolvency.
- Securing your debt against real property
- Priority ranking of creditors
- Obtain familiarity with insolvency documentation
- Case study of insolvent even.
- 22 October 2019
- The Rialto Towers, Level 8, South Tower, 525 Collins Street, Melbourne VIC 3000MelbourneVIC
- Turks Legal
- Toni Sawyer
- 9:00am - 12:30pm
- Member $275.00 (Inc GST)
Non Member $325.00 (Inc GST)
- CCE Points