VIC/TAS Insolvency Seminar
Announcing the inaugural AICM National Insolvency Seminars
Developed by a National Committee of credit, legal and insolvency professionals, all at the peak of their professions, in collaboration with the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA).
The best minds in credit and insolvency from around Australia are coming together to ensure you know:
- The essentials you should already have in place
- The systems and processes you should be implementing now
- How you should prepare for the coming 12 months
12:30pm – Registration and Lunch
1:30pm – Welcome
- A review of recent cases that may change what you think you already know;
- Have you adapted to new legislation?
- Are you ship shape for the future of insolvency?
- Will your terms and conditions, and your processes, support any legislative change.
- What to look for during an insolvency process;
- Learn about the new statutory powers granted by recent legislation;
- How to detect when your rights as a creditor are being compromised;
- When you should challenge or question the conduct of an administration
3:25pm – Afternoon Tea
- Review of the current regime and defenses available to creditors;
- How to limit your exposure
The outcomes of these discussions will form the basis for AICM's policy positions as it looks to improve outcomes for creditors.
5:00pm – Networking Drinks
5:30pm – Conclusion of seminar
- 23 May 2019
- 111 Little Collins StMelbourneVIC
- Stamford Plaza Melbourne
- 12:30pm - 5:30pm
- EARLY BIRD PRICES
- CCE Points