Virtual classroom - Fundamentals of credit - toolbox
In this session we will cover the basic understanding required in the credit arena from the approval of the application form through to the maintenance of the account, along with the identification of a possible doubtful or bad debt.
This course is designed for:
- New credit professionals seeking an introduction
- Established credit professionals seeking a refresher
- Non - credit professionals seeking to better understand credit.
Topics covered in this toolbox include:
- Procedures & Legislation
- Legal Entities
- The 5 C’s – Capacity, Capital, Collateral, Conditions, Character
- Collection process
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 17 July 2020
- Virtual classroom
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
$175 (INC. GST)
$225 (INC. GST)
- CCE Points