Virtual classroom - Manage credit risk 8 & 9 December
This course covers the content for the unit of competency BSBRSK501 - Manage risk which forms part of the FNS51520 Diploma of Credit Management qualification.
The interaction between credit risk management and credit policies and procedures is fundamental. In this course learners will explore the following:
- How to identify business policy and procedure requirements and the risk management context which relates to the policies and procedures
- Research techniques to inform the development of the policies and procedures and the use of these research skills to identify credit risk
- Utilising credit risk analysis methodology, draft policies and procedures which will enable the treatment of the identified credit risk(s)
- How to develop an implementation strategy so that the policies and procedures are effectively communicated to all personnel to ensure the application of the policies and procedures
- Methods for the monitoring and review of the success of the policies and procedures in the treatment of credit risk management.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for BSBRSK501 will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Note: This is a 1 day course broken into two half days of training on the 8 and 9 December.
- 08 December 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00 (GST EXEMPT)
NON-MEMBER $950.00 (GST EXEMPT)
- CCE Points