Virtual classroom - Manage quality customer service 20 & 21 October
This course covers the content for the unit of competency BSBCUS501 - Manage quality customer service which forms part of the FNS51520 Diploma of Credit Management qualification.
Effective credit management requires the ability to maintain effective, high quality customer service whilst at the same time ensuring that a customer’s account complies with the terms of the credit contract. At times this can be a difficult balancing act requiring a sound knowledge of how to provide quality customer service. As a senior credit professional you are expected to model effective customer service and assist other credit personnel to achieve quality customer service.
This course addresses:
- Methodologies for developing strategies to meet external and internal customer requirements
- Delivering quality customer service so that organisational standards are met and maintained
- How to work with colleagues and team members to achieve quality customer service
- Techniques for monitoring and adjusting customer service standards to ensure the ongoing relevance of the standards
- Maintaining appropriate records and provide reports to the relevant personnel within the organisation.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for BSBCUS501 will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Note: This is a 1 day course broken into two half days of training on the 20 and 21 October.
- 20 October 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00 (GST EXEMPT)
NON-MEMBER $950.00 (GST EXEMPT)
- CCE Points