Virtual classroom - Personal property securities (PPS) - Workshop
This virtual classroom will provide you with a real world back drop to understand how these complex topics translate into your role.
It is designed to provide you with the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office with documents to implement dependent on the situation.
Topics covered include:
- Why use and register PPSA/PPSR
- What is the language of PPS
- Does my paperwork allow me to use the register
- How to obtain perfection of your registration
- When should I release my registration.
- Complete a registration document to perfection
- Searching the register
- How to release a registration
- How to renew registrations.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 16 November 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
$275 (INC. GST)
$325 (INC. GST)
- CCE Points