Virtual classroom - Resolve disputes 10 & 11 November
This course covers the content for the unit of competency FNSCUS402 - Resolve disputes which forms part of the FNS40120 Certificate IV in Credit Management qualification.
The interrelationship between effective customer service, collection skills and dealing with disputes is a common occurrence for credit professionals and can be a difficult process to manage effectively.
This course explores the interaction between the following:
- Effective telephone collection skills to resolve outstanding payments
- Providing a quality customer service in accordance with organisational standards while achieving collection performance targets
- Using effective dispute resolution techniques to maintain the customer relationship and achieve collection outcomes
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for FNSCUS402 will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
Note: This is a 1 day course broken into two half days of training on the 10 and 11 November.
- 10 November 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00 (GST EXEMPT)
NON-MEMBER $950.00 (GST EXEMPT)
- CCE Points