Virtual classroom - RTO - Apply risk management strategies to own work - 21st & 22nd July
This course is a core unit from the FNS40120 Certificate IV in credit management qualification.
This course provides you with the skills and knowledge required to apply an organisation's risk management strategies to own work and use risk mitigation and elimination techniques and tools to manage risk. It includes reporting risk management or compliance breaches or concerns.
It applies to individuals who use specialised knowledge, follow organisational policy and strategies and use discretion within limits of own job role to manage risk.
- how to identify the application of risk management strategies to your job role
- how to apply risk management strategies
- how risk management policies and procedures could be improved.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 21 July 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBERS: $750.00 (GST EXEMPT)
NON MEMBERS: $950.00 (GST EXEMPT)
- CCE Points