Virtual classroom - RTO - Assess credit applications 16th & 17th March
This unit of competency FNSCRD401 Assess Credit Applications forms part of the FNS40120 Certificate IV in Credit Management qualification.
The ability to effectively assess an application for credit, taking into account the potential risk the applicant may constitute to an organisation, is a crucial skill for credit professionals.
This course addresses the following aspects of managing risk, particularly when assessing applications for credit:
Outcomes covered within this unit:
- How to identify and apply risk management techniques
- Evaluate the information provided in the credit application
- Assess the risk of granting the level of credit applied for and determining the appropriate level of credit.
- Formulating recommendations as to how the risk management process may be improved.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 16 March 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00
- CCE Points