Virtual classroom - RTO - Implement risk management strategies 13th & 14th April
This unit of competency FNSRSK411 Apply risk management strategies to own work is a core unit from the FNS40120 Certificate IV in Credit Management qualification.
Overview and Learning outcomes:
Risk management underpins many aspects of credit management. Robust Policies and Procedures ensure risks are managed effectively, and will strengthen sales and ensure legal compliance requirements are adhered to.
We usually think about risk management in terms of credit applications and assessing individual credit entities risk. Quality risk assessment requires a thorough understanding as to why Policies and Procedures are created and how they operate on a daily basis, and are sometimes modified. This course addresses the following -
Identify application of risk management strategies to job role:
Research legislative and regulatory requirements and appropriate risk management standards relating to risk management, and relate them to your own job role
- Access and accurately interpret organisational policy and procedures for risk management
- Clarify and confirm risk management roles with relevant stakeholders
Apply risk management strategies:
- Determine appropriate organisational strategies and tools for controlling risks
- Identify and apply control measures for cross-organisation risks
- Choose and implement control measures for own area of operation and responsibilities
Identify and propose changes to improve risk management strategies:
- Maintain currency of understanding and application of risk management strategies
- Audit and review risk strategy implementation to improve treatment of risks
- Recommend improvements in risk management, relevant to own job role, to management
- Model best practice risk management in own performance.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 13 April 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $750.00
- CCE Points