Virtual classroom - RTO - Manage the credit relationship - 17th & 18th August
This unit FNSCRD504 is a core unit from the FNS51520 Diploma of Credit Management qualification.
In this virtual classroom you will learn the skills and knowledge required to manage the overall credit management function in an organisation.
It applies to individuals in positions of responsibility who use strategic planning and other specialist techniques to perform their work and effectively manage internal and external relationships.
- Clearly understand the relationship between the management of credit risk and other business and environmental factors which interact with the overall business strategy
- Utilise effective credit management performance techniques to achieve business goals
- Identify debtors who are at risk of becoming bad and/or doubtful debtors
- Be able to apply techniques to assist these debtors and minimise credit and organisational risk
- Understand and utilise legislative processes when dealing with debtors at risk
- Ensure that the credit team’s record keeping is accurately maintained and adheres to legislative requirements
- Develop and apply across the credit team, document storage and destruction policies and procedures that accord with legislative requirements.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
Participants that undertake and successfully complete the assessment requirements for FNSCRD504 Manage the credit relationship which is a core unit from the FNS51520 Diploma of Credit Management will receive a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment.
- 17 August 2021
- Online - Virtual class
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBERS: $750.00 (GST EXEMPT)
NON MEMBERS: $950.00 (GST EXEMPT)
- CCE Points