Virtual classroom - Understanding corporate insolvency - Workshop
AICM workshops provide attendees a real world back drop to understand how these complex topics translate into their role.
This virtual classroom is designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office with documents to implement dependent on the situation.
Topics covered include:
- Explanation of insolvency and types
- How to interact with the insolvency practitioner
- Notifications received depending on an insolvency event
- Best practice on the internal process
- Indicators of insolvency.
- Securing your debt against real property
- Priority ranking of creditors
- Obtain familiarity with insolvency documentation
- Case study of insolvent events.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 11 August 2020
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- COST MEMBER $275.00 (INC GST)
NON MEMBER $325.00 (INC GST)
- CCE Points