Virtual classroom - Understanding credit risk - Toolbox
This module covers risk in the credit arena through the life cycle of the customer. From the point of receiving the customer’s credit application through the maintenance of the account to finalisation and closing.
The course is designed for;
- New members of credit teams seeking an introduction
- Established credit professionals seeking a refresher
- Non-credit professionals seeking to better understand credit
Topics covered in the toolbox include:
- What Risk management is
- Areas of Risk
- Assessing Risk
- Fundamentals of Managing Risk
- Managing Risk.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
Registrations for this event are now full. To register your interest for the next available session please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 19 October 2021
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $175.00 (INC GST)
NON-MEMBER $225.00 (INC GST)
- CCE Points