Virtual classroom - Understanding financial hardship - Workshop
AICM workshops provide attendees a real world back drop to understand how these complex topics translate into their role.
This virtual classroom is designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office with documents to implement dependent on the situation.
- What is financial hardship?
- What options are available,
- How to formulate your in-house procedures,
- The timeframes for your in-house processes,
- When and how would you say ‘No’,
- The National Hardship Register.
- The understanding of hardship situations,
- How this will impact your customer and your organisation,
- How this applies to your workplace and in-house procedures.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 13 August 2020
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
- MEMBER $275.00 (INC GST)
NON-MEMBER $325.00 (INC GST)
- CCE Points