Virtual classroom - Understanding Personal Bankruptcy- Workshop
Credit teams operate in environments where they need to be supported through best practice process. AICM industry developed workshop attendees are encouraged and supported in their learnings through real world scenarios that immediately translate into their role.
The workshops are designed to provide attendees the opportunity to learn from others and on returning to the office have documents they may implement dependent on the situation.
- Language of bankruptcy
- How to read bankruptcy documentation
- How to complete the proof of debt
- What are the time frames to which you need to adhere
- Questions you may ask the trustee
- Sample bad debt write off documentation.
- Shopping trends
- Complete sample proof of debt
- Undertake preparation of proxy form and planning for meeting attendance
- Prepare sample bad debt write off.
To access the virtual classrooms, all you need is a device with internet, audio and preferably video capability e.g. a Smartphone, laptop or PC.
The virtual classrooms will deliver the same content and structure with the following modifications to maximise interaction with the facilitator and participants:
- Sessions limited to 10 participants
- Additional breaks, so you can refresh and stretch
- Additional time and support for those attending a virtual classroom for the first time.
Don’t forget this means you can attend the sessions from the comfort of your business or home office.
- 18 June 2020
- Virtual classroom
- Toni Sawyer
- 12:30pm - 4.30pm
$275 (INC. GST)
$325 (INC. GST)
- CCE Points